Shred Source Is California’s Premier On-Site Shredding Service
Shred Source prides itself on responding to every call and scheduling an onsite shredding project for each client. We have over fifteen years of experience in the business, using the best practices developed on the East Coast to ensure a mature and effective shredding service for all of our business clients on the West Coast.
Who We Serve
As an Information Destruction Service, we serve very important organizations in Los Angeles, Orange, and Ventura Counties, such as:
• Local businesses
• Government agencies and offices
• Law firms and offices
• Hospitals and other medical practitioners
The information that these organizations collect and generate is highly sensitive, such as private data collected from customers and employees.
As a responsible organization, we hope that our clients see the value in leaving the vital task of information destruction in the hands of a professional service provider.
What We Do
We offer an unmatched level of service that begins with our highly professional customer service representatives and ends with placing a Certificate of Destruction and an invoice in your hands.
Shred Source offers more than reliable services, but confidence in our capacity as an information destruction service. We offer such benefits to our business clients:
• State-of-the-art shredding technology, operated by licensed and insured technicians
• Well-cleaned paper disposal bins at every visit
• Efficient and environmentally friendly paper recycling
• Stringent security through locked shredder trucks and facility monitoring
• A courteous and professional onsite shredder crew
By the time we’ve finished our work onsite, we hope to leave your business or organization with the satisfaction of knowing that your most sensitive data has been destroyed before it ever left the premises, and that all waste material from the process will soon be recycled.
Meeting Client’s Needs
Our top-notch service also includes such features as:
• Strict information security by licensed and bonded employees
• A personalized and mobile shredding service to fit your work schedule
• Paper recycling and other environmentally sound procedures
• A one-stop shop for destroying documents and other media
• A single call center that gives its full attention to all your needs
Shred Source is a AAA-certified member of NAID and has undergone extensive audits to ensure that our employees, equipment, and procedures all meet the highest industry standards. We conduct all our business in strict accordance and compliance with all appropriate regulatory acts and bodies, including:
• The National Association of Information Destruction (NAID)
• The Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA)
• The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
Don’t let your most confidential information fall into the wrong hands. Call today and learn more about our state-of-the-art electronic media disposal services. We guarantee to offer a free assessment of your current media and an estimate of our services.